Whereas, Article VI, Section 1 of the Declaration gives the Board of Directors the right to maintain and administer the general common elements, and
Whereas, Article VIII, Section 3 of the By-Laws prescribes certain restrictions of use for the common elements, and
Whereas, Article VIII, Section 3 (a) states “nuisances shall not be permitted on Condominium property or within any Unit, nor shall any use or practice be permitted which is or becomes a source of annoyance to the Unit Owners, and
Whereas, Article VIII, Section 3 (d) states” no Unit Owner shall obstruct any of the Common Elements.”
Now Wherefore, Be it resolved that the Association, by its Board of Directors, hereby adopts the following rules and regulations:
- Loitering shall not be permitted within the General Common Elements.
- This rule may be enforced by fines, suspension of voting rights, and legal action where appropriate.
- This rule may be enforced by Police Officers hired by the Association.
- Loitering includes, but is not limited to, blocking a sidewalk, walkway, driveway, road, or another point of access to the community and buildings, standing or congregating in the community in a manner which is likely to intimidate or which is combined with verbal harassment of others.
- Loitering has the definition outlined in County Code Section 14-139.03, a copy of which is attached to this resolution.
See Full Document Here