RESOLUTION USE OF STORAGE PODS IN THE COMMUNITY HUNTING RIDGE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC.
WHEREAS, Article III, Part C, Section 14 (h) of the Bylaws of Hunting Ridge Condominium Association, Inc . charges the Board of Directors with the duty of making and amending rules;
WHEREAS, it is the intent of the Board of Directors to adopt a procedure for the use of storage pods by residents in the community;
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED THAT THE Board of Directors adopts the following procedure on use of storage pods in the community:
- All residents must submit a written request for approval to place a storage pod on the property.
- Management is authorized to approve the request and will note where the pod is to be placed. i.e., only in certain specified areas of the parking lots. No placing storage pods in any grassy areas. No Permit A spaces may be used.
- Pods may remain on the parking lot for a maximum of 48 hours (although discouraged, if a pod must arrive on Friday, it may remain until Monday).
- Pods will be parked on the parking lot at the pod renter’s risk. The association will not be responsible for any damage to, vandalism to or theft of the pod or its contents.
- If a pod remains longer than the 48 hours approved, it wil l be towed and the unit owner that the pod was provided to will be charged the towing expense.
- If a pod appears on the parking lot with no authorization, it will be towed from the property. Once pod renter is determined, the owner of the home that the pod was provided to will be charged the towing expense.
- If a pod damages the parking lot in any way, the owner of the home that the pod was provided to, will be charged for all repairs.
- If a pod needs to remain on the parking lot longer than 48 hours, another request must be submitted in writing for approval of the additional time. In no case shall a pod remain longer than one week.
- The Board may at any time change or establish specific areas for the placement of the storage pods.
See attached document Here